Friday, March 07, 2008

10th Month part 1

This picture is one of the last we will have of the infant car seats. You can see Ethan's feet are hanging off the end already. We plan to buy convertible seats this month and then sell our infant seats and stroller at the Mothers of Multiples consignment sale at the end of the month. I also have other toys and lots of clothing to sell. Preparing for the sale will take me several hours. All the clothing has to be on hangers and then I pin an index card to the front with the description, price, and other details. I'm thankful that they won't grow out of clothes at this rate for the rest of their lives. We've already gone through 6 sizes.

Sunday, March 2, we enjoyed an afternoon at Nana and Papa McCoy's house. Andrew learned about the squirrel feeder and Ethan sat on top of a tree stump high off the ground.

They both enjoyed the new swings and hope to visit often.


Ethan says, "I can normally stand on my own if I'm holding onto the couch. I thought I was getting the hang of it. Why can't I separate my legs? Oh mama! Help me out."

Ethan and Andrew have reached the age where they want to make us laugh. They love to do silly things like wiggle. This video is a short segment of a couple wiggles. If I shake my head they will often copy but most of the time Ethan just starts wiggling on his own. I think he likes the different visual perspective it offers.
Posted by Picasa