Thursday, August 28, 2008

16th Month Part 1

Last month I didn't keep up with posting pictures so while I am loading pictures to the computer I thought I would share with you. Andrew and Ethan have a small table and chairs that they enjoy. Ethan, in red, is a climber and goes from sitting to standing on the chair and then climbing on the table. Andrew is usually content just to sit and play.

We enjoyed swimming at Chilhowee Park this past Sabbath. The boys wore swimsuits that are really interesting. I'll describe them for people who haven't had kids recently. the suits have UV protection and there are two zipper pockets, one in front and one in back that we insert floaties to help them stay up in the water. A bit cumbersome but not immobilizing like a life jacket.

The floaties have been removed in both pictures, but I think you can see that the swimsuits are loose and have room to stretch.

What a cool dude! And look at the bunch of teeth. Andrew enjoys making us laugh and will keep my sunglasses on for quite a while.
Posted by Picasa